Nowadays, pest-free homes are like a dream. These little creatures come into your home uninvited and start living there rent-free. Not only that, but they also damage your household material as if they have paid for them.
Many of you may also be suffering from the same pest problems all over your home. So, the next time roaches dare to show their nasty face in your kitchen, before calling any of the pest control folks or home maintenance services in Patna, try to tackle these problems on your own to avoid increasing the damage!!!
Here are a few all-natural tips to keep those frustrating intruders out of your home without using those harmful toxic chemicals. Let’s check them out:
- Fight off these Buzzing Mosquitoes with Citronella
The citronella essential oil in the diffusers works best as mosquito repellents, and it also has a smooth, calm smell that always keeps your home atmosphere fragrant full for a long time.
It is one of the necessary elements in herbal mosquito sprays available in the markets. Most importantly do not have any crucial side effects, and you can use these in your old parent and kid rooms.
- Go Away, Spiders not in the Mood to become a Spiderman!
Spiders have the tendency to take a long tour of your home. And although you might have liked the movie Spiderman a lot, you never really want a real creepy spider in your home.
So, to avoid all these unnecessary home inspections, you can always spray unsweetened lemon juice with water around or on the spider webs or put the dried citrus peels in every corner where these creepy guests are likely to lurk around more.
You can also wipe your kitchen countertops using lime water once in a while to keep your food safe from spiders and your kitchen area sparkling beautifully.
Recommended Read: Why Pest Control Customer Service Is As Important As The Service
- Get a Tom for your Home:
The old saying is indeed always proven to be true: a cat and mouse are true enemies! You might have noticed that a mouse will never come inside a home if it is a cat-friendly home.
In fact, several forms of bugs and insects will prefer to maintain their safe distance from your home if you have a Tom guarding your home perfectly from Jerry. So, this surely helps you keep all these pesky intruders away.
- Go Away, Ugly Flies:
To avoid ugly flies stepping inside your home, you can always grow basil in pots on your kitchen window or balcony garden. You can also keep the twig of dried basil in tissue paper inside your kitchen cabinets for flies.
The reason behind using basil is simple: flies cannot tolerate the smell of basil and will stay away from your home, which is fine because you do not want such nasty guests. Also, for extensive pest control, hire the professional expert once in a while.
- Get Rid of continues ANT Parade:
You need to follow a few steps to get rid of ants in your home:
- Mix sodium borate with sugar powder and stir it well.
- Spread this powder mixture all along the trail of the ants, and in a few days, they will be gone.
- If this power mixture is not convenient, and your ants are more stubborn, then you can add a bit of maple syrup or honey to make the mix solid and put it on the area where you have noticed more ants. And this sure shot helps you get rid of ants in your home.
Tips to Avoid pests from invading your home again after leaving it:
- Always keep your kitchen sink unclogged and clean by putting vinegar or boiling water once in a while through the sink drain.
- Keep the dustbin close and airtight to avoid insects and flies.
- Clean your kitchen counter, and never leave any waste or stinky food out or uncovered. For deep kitchen cleaning once in a while, hire professional experts.
- Use germs cleaning products with warm water while mopping your home floor.
- You can also use neem leaves with boiling water for cleaning your floor to avoid pest invasion.
However, if you still face these pest problems, hire professional experts immediately before it turns out more disastrous. Contact TheServico team at +91 612 350 4956 or download the TheServico app from the Google Play Store and iOS device for all the best home maintenance services in Patna and get rid of the pest once and for all. For more details, you can visit our official website.